Sunday, December 14, 2008

Lazy

I'm feeling so lazy and down right now. I even have this fear of getting a shower today because i don't want to see my body, I'm having my fat feeling of the day. I think this part of recovery is the hardest I think i will continue gaining weight like crazy.

I just had lunch I made a fish chile relleno(damn I lost my camera), it was good but so spicy! (Another thing: In Mexico the big meal of the day is at lunch time, dinner is usually the lightest meal like sweet bread and milk or something like that)
I'm feeling so full and disgusting :( usually Sundays are the same, I have free time and I'm thinking of ed all day. I hope tomorrow i will start from zero and I'll be distracted with other things :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey hey - just found your blog - I totally empathise with the show thing, I sometimes find myself avoiding baths (nice, I know) because I'm terrified of looking at my body. ED is such a screwball.. but we'll get there in the end, don't worry :) Jemima x

    ReplyDelete